9 Dec 2024, 02:50
Let's Chat!
Thanks Tracey!
Well it was nice meeting you all! I’m going to head to bed. It’s late for me IRL
See you around!
Well it was nice meeting you all! I’m going to head to bed. It’s late for me IRL
See you around!
9 Dec 2024, 02:51
Let's Chat!
Cya tomorrow Akiza! I also have to go! Bye!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
9 Dec 2024, 02:53
Let's Chat!
Hehe Em, did you understand anything about the Athena reference?
If you didn’t: that was my last character!
And on the topic of names: Athena because I thought she was a cool goddess (although I never really was into that sort of thing) and McClenin because it was one of the site generated last names.
For Ava, I chose Ava because I liked the name and its meaning, and Winchect after smushing a ton of words together to try and get something!
For the next character, it’s a bit of a family name and it’s from Irish mythology, and it also is somewhat similar to Ava in the way it sounds. The last name will be familiar once it’s revealed, but I can’t say much now!
And I usually leave a little Easter egg in the middle name, my character’s middle name is always the name of my last character, which is why Ava is Ava Athena Winchect!
9 Dec 2024, 02:55
Let's Chat!
Whoa!Ava Winchect wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 02:53Hehe Em, did you understand anything about the Athena reference?
If you didn’t: that was my last character!
And on the topic of names: Athena because I thought she was a cool goddess (although I never really was into that sort of thing) and McClenin because it was one of the site generated last names.
For Ava, I chose Ava because I liked the name and its meaning, and Winchect after smushing a ton of words together to try and get something!
For the next character, it’s a bit of a family name and it’s from Irish mythology, and it also is somewhat similar to Ava in the way it sounds. The last name will be familiar once it’s revealed, but I can’t say much now!
And I usually leave a little Easter egg in the middle name, my character’s middle name is always the name of my last character, which is why Ava is Ava Athena Winchect!
New character plans already!! I can hardly wait to see what you come up with!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
9 Dec 2024, 02:55
Let's Chat!
*GASP*Ava Winchect wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 02:53Hehe Em, did you understand anything about the Athena reference?
If you didn’t: that was my last character!
And on the topic of names: Athena because I thought she was a cool goddess (although I never really was into that sort of thing) and McClenin because it was one of the site generated last names.
For Ava, I chose Ava because I liked the name and its meaning, and Winchect after smushing a ton of words together to try and get something!
For the next character, it’s a bit of a family name and it’s from Irish mythology, and it also is somewhat similar to Ava in the way it sounds. The last name will be familiar once it’s revealed, but I can’t say much now!
And I usually leave a little Easter egg in the middle name, my character’s middle name is always the name of my last character, which is why Ava is Ava Athena Winchect!
Awww!
So cool! So you and Col have snogged twice now !!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
9 Dec 2024, 02:57
Let's Chat!
Colin remembers Athena!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
9 Dec 2024, 03:00
Let's Chat!
Makes me wonder though... Who here has Colin not snogged yet? 
Which actually gives me an idea for a comeback in the next reply...

Which actually gives me an idea for a comeback in the next reply...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
9 Dec 2024, 03:01
Let's Chat!
Col hasn't snogged Joseph yet
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.