Back 8884 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

You're a great friend Em!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hahah it’s mostly cause I’m just not a fan of the color yellow. I will say the Hufflepuff common room is the best out of the bunch. Looks so nice and cozy! All my friend are in Hufflepuff too πŸ˜‚
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooc I’m a gryffindor but Simon has helped grow my fondness for the puffs

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm also a Gryffindor OOC!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
That’s cool Avery and Simon!
I’m technically a Slytherclaw. A mix between the two.
Most people actually think I’m in Ravenclaw when they first meet but then when they get to know me IRL then they totally see the Slytherin. Despite that, on RP sites I spend most of my time in Gryffindor I have found.
OOC Let's Chat!
*snugs trees in Hufflepuff pride*

πŸ’›

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I truly think all houses are amazing!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Welcome Akiza Rosefell!

Ooc, I'm a Slytherin, but with Tracey being in Ravenclaw made me realize that I could've been in Ravenclaw
Last edited by Tracey Bailey on 9 Dec 2024, 02:48, edited 1 time in total.
OOC Let's Chat!
That's so cool Tracey!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
Back 8884 / 18141