Back 8878 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Thank you!
OOC Let's Chat!
How're ya finding the site? :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
It’s pretty cool! I love all things Harry Potter so it was really cool to find this! How long have you been on here?
OOC Let's Chat!
welcome to the site, Akiza!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Akiza Rosefell wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:36 It’s pretty cool! I love all things Harry Potter so it was really cool to find this! How long have you been on here?
Just a little over a year :grin:
I'm repeating my first year :')

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
joseph you've been here that long :eyes:

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:40
Akiza Rosefell wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:36 It’s pretty cool! I love all things Harry Potter so it was really cool to find this! How long have you been on here?
Just a little over a year :grin:
I'm repeating my first year :')
Oh nice! Does it get easier to navigate after a while? 😅

Also thanks Sage, nice to meet you!
OOC Let's Chat!
Akiza Rosefell wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:42
Joseph Sims wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:40
Akiza Rosefell wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:36 It’s pretty cool! I love all things Harry Potter so it was really cool to find this! How long have you been on here?
Just a little over a year :grin:
I'm repeating my first year :')
Oh nice! Does it get easier to navigate after a while? 😅

Also thanks Sage, nice to meet you!
Definitely! It took a while for me to get used to the site :grin:
You can always apply for a mentor if you ever need any assistance :decayed:
Sage Willows wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:42 joseph you've been here that long :eyes:
Shocker... I mean I only became hyperactive 5 months ago :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks! That’s good to know!
OOC Let's Chat!
Akiza Rosefell wrote: 9 Dec 2024, 01:36 It’s pretty cool! I love all things Harry Potter so it was really cool to find this! How long have you been on here?
Hey and welcome to the site!! Just wanted to day your characters name is like really pretty:lol:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
Back 8878 / 18141