8 Dec 2024, 01:03
Let's Chat!
I loved AF’s banner for the post:Emily Shephard wrote: 8 Dec 2024, 00:57Yayyyy! Gotta see that when it happensSimon Kincaid wrote: 8 Dec 2024, 00:46 Hufflepuff is having a holiday slumber party and Simon is getting a binding mark soon![]()
![]()
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
8 Dec 2024, 01:12
Let's Chat!
So pretty!!Simon Kincaid wrote: 8 Dec 2024, 01:03I loved AF’s banner for the post:Emily Shephard wrote: 8 Dec 2024, 00:57Yayyyy! Gotta see that when it happensSimon Kincaid wrote: 8 Dec 2024, 00:46 Hufflepuff is having a holiday slumber party and Simon is getting a binding mark soon![]()
![]()
![]()
Just like AF
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
8 Dec 2024, 02:04
Let's Chat!
How is everyone on this fine afternoon?
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
8 Dec 2024, 02:10
Let's Chat!
Catching up on lore posts
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
8 Dec 2024, 02:11
Let's Chat!
8 Dec 2024, 02:24
Let's Chat!
Did you get reading any more of you're book?
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone