8 Dec 2024, 00:37
Let's Chat!
Heyo Kyra, Simon & Hana!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
8 Dec 2024, 00:38
Let's Chat!
8 Dec 2024, 00:40
Let's Chat!
Howdy?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
8 Dec 2024, 00:42
Let's Chat!
I have nothing going on at the moment. Just a relaxing Saturday night for me. How is everyone? Anything cool going on in character that I am missing out on?!
Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
8 Dec 2024, 00:45
Let's Chat!
Idk I'm not the most up-to-date regarding IC events here
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
8 Dec 2024, 00:46
Let's Chat!
Hufflepuff is having a holiday slumber party and Simon is getting a binding mark soon
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
8 Dec 2024, 00:50
Let's Chat!
That is so cool, Simon! I still need to get another ability this year, but I have no idea which one to choose. Lol
Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
8 Dec 2024, 00:53
Let's Chat!
I feel the same - being dhampir, I only get one every other year for Simon so want to make it count!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
8 Dec 2024, 00:57
Let's Chat!
Yayyyy! Gotta see that when it happensSimon Kincaid wrote: 8 Dec 2024, 00:46 Hufflepuff is having a holiday slumber party and Simon is getting a binding mark soon![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone