Back 8862 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi hi Sage and Tracey! How are you?

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Helloooo! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I have a headache, but other than that, I'm good. You, Simon?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Doing well! Hope to get to a reply or two tonight - and gotta do some Christmas shopping

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm trying to write a good reply for a very special Huffie ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Helllooo! Hope everyone is having a great day/night <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 8 Dec 2024, 00:18 I'm trying to write a good reply for a very special Huffie ^^
Oooh, so many of us are - which one?

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 8 Dec 2024, 00:21
Emily Shephard wrote: 8 Dec 2024, 00:18 I'm trying to write a good reply for a very special Huffie ^^
Oooh, so many of us are - which one?
You'd know her very well :yellow_heart:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Awww, yes, definitely special!

And hi hi Kyra!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
Back 8862 / 18141