Back 8855 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Yayy :cheers:

Sweet dreams Kiera~

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Afternoon!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Afternoon El! Feel like I haven't seen you in a while ^^

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Everyone!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Hana!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Joseph, how are you?

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm doing good!! You?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m great too!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 08:08 Afternoon El! Feel like I haven't seen you in a while ^^
Thats tru, I had a really hectic month so was not able to come online that often. But now I think things been a bit easier than before, fortunately :)

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
Back 8855 / 18141