Back 8854 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Night Tracey! I'm back again :grin:

I'm not allowed to use ma devices before 3pm anymore...

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
hey people <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Emiline!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
how are you Joe?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Greatt! Can't believe I'm saying this but I'm starting to miss being busy x_x

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
yh, i know what you mean. I am sad, beacuse of the weather all of the parkrun (a 5k course) are cancelled. :( :'(

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooof that's rough :cryhappy:
What're you doing now?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
I think i'll do some schoolwork, but im not sure

Edit: Votes!
Last edited by Emiline Hunter on 7 Dec 2024, 08:02, edited 1 time in total.

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Aw okie 👍
Good luck with the school work!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
but i'll still be online. :)

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
Back 8854 / 18141