6 Dec 2024, 23:15
Let's Chat!
I'll glue my feet into the ground with a thousand rounds of pritt-stick if I have to!Ava Winchect wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 23:13EM!!
Saw your reply! We’ll see what Colin managed to cook up (and how we’ll manage to get Em in the air)
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
6 Dec 2024, 23:50
Let's Chat!
Wait.Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 21:37Colin and Ava are trying to force Emi into broom racingEugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 21:35Thanks you! Eugenia got KO’d in like, the first round of the game, so no high hopes for her
Why are you hiding?
Speaking of... *looks at Colin for something*![]()
What did I do?
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
6 Dec 2024, 23:58
Let's Chat!
Morning all!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
7 Dec 2024, 00:01
Let's Chat!
Oh! Getting Emmi into the air will be easy as mince pie!Ava Winchect wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 23:13 Saw your reply! We’ll see what Colin managed to cook up (and how we’ll manage to get Em in the air)
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
7 Dec 2024, 00:06
Let's Chat!
What've you been up to?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
7 Dec 2024, 00:10
Let's Chat!
Not really anything. I've barely been on because school is pretty crazy rn. I'm glad it's over for the week. Hbu?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
7 Dec 2024, 00:18
Let's Chat!
Reply...? Dungeon...? :]Colin McCoire wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 23:50Wait.Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 21:37Colin and Ava are trying to force Emi into broom racingEugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 21:35Thanks you! Eugenia got KO’d in like, the first round of the game, so no high hopes for her
Why are you hiding?
Speaking of... *looks at Colin for something*![]()
What did I do?![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
7 Dec 2024, 00:29
Let's Chat!
Lol nothing much on my end tooAvery Gray wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 00:10 Not really anything. I've barely been on because school is pretty crazy rn. I'm glad it's over for the week. Hbu?
I'll go back to working on replies today
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
7 Dec 2024, 01:44
Let's Chat!
helloooooooo everyone!!! i fell yesterday on my way to class and boyyy everything hurts D: i was going to go to a garden with my friend today but we had to cancel cos of it D: is this what its like to be an adult.......... u no longer recover from falls................
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
