5 Dec 2024, 20:58
Let's Chat!
I don't know what it is, but good! We rarely have much control over things that happen; and once we realise that and can kind of let it go joy tends to replace the worry!Ava Winchect wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 18:50 I think I’ve finally come to terms with something that happened a while ago, and it feels like so much of my motivation has returned now that I’m not worrying about it.![]()
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
5 Dec 2024, 21:01
Let's Chat!
Happy Friday everyone!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
5 Dec 2024, 21:06
Let's Chat!
This morning I kind of realized that I had done what I could to make things better, and now things weren’t getting better but it wasn’t my fault anymore. It’s taken awhile but I sort of accepted that there was nothing more I could do and I needed to stop waiting for closure that wasn’t coming.Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 20:58I don't know what it is, but good! We rarely have much control over things that happen; and once we realise that and can kind of let it go joy tends to replace the worry!Ava Winchect wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 18:50 I think I’ve finally come to terms with something that happened a while ago, and it feels like so much of my motivation has returned now that I’m not worrying about it.![]()
5 Dec 2024, 21:08
Let's Chat!
Wise words from Winchect
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
5 Dec 2024, 21:19
Let's Chat!
5 Dec 2024, 21:19
Let's Chat!
*gasp* Replies??
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
5 Dec 2024, 21:25
Let's Chat!