3 Dec 2024, 21:53
Let's Chat!
3 Dec 2024, 21:56
Let's Chat!
Just make sure Percy doesn't become daft and gluttonous like my wee Tavra!
You'd need eyes on the back of your head otherwise!
You'd need eyes on the back of your head otherwise!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
3 Dec 2024, 22:00
Let's Chat!
I gotta figure it out - Rascal was mischievous. I might make Percy a bit apprehensive, not sure yet.
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
3 Dec 2024, 22:07
Let's Chat!
Once I get all (insert number here) replies done, I might do a quick Chrismassy one-shot of Tavra being her silly self
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
3 Dec 2024, 22:08
Let's Chat!
I also might make him all warrior like, showing his soft side sometimes. Kinda arrogant like - not really sure. He'll be a warrior or a baby, ha.
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
3 Dec 2024, 22:14
Let's Chat!
I love your owl Simon! Your idea for him is cute!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
3 Dec 2024, 22:16
Let's Chat!
Thanks, I gotta have him have a big personality like Simon's rat had - just have to figure out exactly which sort of personality.
Welcome to h.io, Avery! I've seen you around often, just not when I'm here
hi hi
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
3 Dec 2024, 22:20
Let's Chat!
How do you feel/how does Avery feel about getting sorted into Gryffindor?
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
3 Dec 2024, 22:21
Let's Chat!
We both love it! Her personality suits Gryffindor pretty well.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |