Back 8789 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Helloo

#1f2def
PC : Dove Cullen iNPC : Eflamm Fustec
OOC Let's Chat!
how are you?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Im fine and you ? ^^

#1f2def
PC : Dove Cullen iNPC : Eflamm Fustec
OOC Let's Chat!
Tired, and working on some well ovedue replies

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
*sigh*

Nearly three years and I still don't know how to properly cite my references :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
EM!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
EM! :wow: :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Dec 2024, 19:47 *sigh*

Nearly three years and I still don't know how to properly cite my references :lol:
u dont use a citation maker? D: ur a stronger person than i am!

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 2 Dec 2024, 20:22
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Dec 2024, 19:47 *sigh*

Nearly three years and I still don't know how to properly cite my references :lol:
u dont use a citation maker? D: ur a stronger person than i am!
Ha!

I may have had to once or twice in the past! I'd been lucky to to have only needed to use one prescribed referencing system (it'll be different depending on lecturer and degree from what I've found). The one I need to use now is different from when I did French so not only is my essay horrifically bad, but now I need to relearn a whole new referencing system :cry2:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Dec 2024, 20:25
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 2 Dec 2024, 20:22
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Dec 2024, 19:47 *sigh*

Nearly three years and I still don't know how to properly cite my references :lol:
u dont use a citation maker? D: ur a stronger person than i am!
Ha!

I may have had to once or twice in the past! I'd been lucky to to have only needed to use one prescribed referencing system (it'll be different depending on lecturer and degree from what I've found). The one I need to use now is different from when I did French so not only is my essay horrifically bad, but now I need to relearn a whole new referencing system :cry2:
oh wow really? i didnt know other countries used any other citing style besides MLA and APA ;o

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
Back 8789 / 18141