Back 8786 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Joseph, hello Hana
how are you guys :3

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Hana!
I've been doing really good! Having fun on vacay 8)

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 2 Dec 2024, 08:03 Hi Hana!
I've been doing really good! Having fun on vacay 8)
awww awesome!!
I'm back to school today, sadly

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
OOC Let's Chat!
Ok wait I’ll actually go to bed now, good night everyone!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Juniper Kelly wrote: 2 Dec 2024, 08:09
Joseph Sims wrote: 2 Dec 2024, 08:03 Hi Hana!
I've been doing really good! Having fun on vacay 8)
awww awesome!!
I'm back to school today, sadly
Aww gl Juniper!!! :rofl:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Evpraksiya Vinogradova wrote: 2 Dec 2024, 06:26 i suggest we hold colin hostage.
Wow. Harsh.

Emmi stole the box last night cos youbcouldn't oprn it!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
*scratches as box*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
i think the box broke our emi!!! D:

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm determined to open this ding dang box!!! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8786 / 18141