Back 8741 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

hi hi Erendriel! Welcome to h.io!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks Simon!

Virtuous and fair,
royal and gracious.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The Heiress
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 13:19 How've you been, Emily?
Chugging along my uni assignments (much to my own chagrin :lol: ) they're far from perfect but as long as I pass, I'll be a happy bunny ^^

How's you? :yellow_heart:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 13:25 Working on a new thread, you?
Working on replies! ^^ Just one more to go :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Erendriel Ravaxidor wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 13:28 Thanks Simon!
how do you/Erendriel feel about getting sorted into Ravenclaw?

And I've been doing well, @Emily Shephard! Working on getting back to more writing which has been nice!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 13:31
Erendriel Ravaxidor wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 13:28 Thanks Simon!
how do you/Erendriel feel about getting sorted into Ravenclaw?

And I've been doing well, @Emily Shephard! Working on getting back to more writing which has been nice!
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm doing well! I like here, and I'm having so much fun and met new ppl. Also, I really like how organized Hio is, especially with your mentorship program, I like
Kiera Roseline so much, she help me alot!

Virtuous and fair,
royal and gracious.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The Heiress
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
OOC Let's Chat!
Cool! Kiera really seems like a nice person :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone!! :] Might try and get some more replies out today :lol:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
That's awesome! If you ever need additional help, I'm just an owl away! Always happy to help when I can!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 13:35 Cool! Kiera really seems like a nice person :grin:
Yes, she is! She's very patient with me.

Virtuous and fair,
royal and gracious.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The Heiress
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Back 8741 / 18141