Back 8731 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I know, right?!

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hiya all! How's it going?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I just woke up :lol:
Hopefully I'll be productive today :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
I think I'm going to start RPing soon! How's it going?

my shop

"Lys refuses to be defined by her challenges; she finds the strength to move forward and shine in her authenticity."

Success is not final, failure is not fatal : It is the courage to continue that counts
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Welcome Ombeline! If you need an rp partner, feel free to owl me!

Morning, Joseph!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I feel like I haven't seen you in ages Ombeline XD
I luv ur new pfp btw!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you very much Joseph!
Indeed I left the site because I couldn't manage my account in addition to my life. But now I'll finally be able to RP!
Thank you also Tracey I will send you an owl right away!

my shop

"Lys refuses to be defined by her challenges; she finds the strength to move forward and shine in her authenticity."

Success is not final, failure is not fatal : It is the courage to continue that counts
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Alright! But, if you are considering getting a name change (I saw ur index application), you should wait until it gets approved before you starting rping

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Why would she need to change her name? :rofl:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]How am I supposed to know? Also gtg, brb

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 8731 / 18141