Back 8728 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 16:54
Ava Winchect wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 15:41
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 03:32
Sage Willows wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 03:18 and he doesn't have a cat head like that one time?
Hehheh. Colin's had his share of ttansfig mishaps! This was Little Aoife. Boys really got in trouble for this one!

Worse than when they accidentally turned Lorcan into a rug!
:eyes:
That thread was a joy to read honestly :lol:
Aww thanks Emmi!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 17:13
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 16:54
Ava Winchect wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 15:41
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 03:32
Sage Willows wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 03:18 and he doesn't have a cat head like that one time?
Hehheh. Colin's had his share of ttansfig mishaps! This was Little Aoife. Boys really got in trouble for this one!

Worse than when they accidentally turned Lorcan into a rug!
:eyes:
That thread was a joy to read honestly :lol:
Aww thanks Emmi!
🥰💛💛

I wonder when we'll see more transfiguration fiascos with the McCoire boys :eyes:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 17:16
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 17:13
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 16:54
Ava Winchect wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 15:41
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 03:32

Hehheh. Colin's had his share of ttansfig mishaps! This was Little Aoife. Boys really got in trouble for this one!

Worse than when they accidentally turned Lorcan into a rug!
:eyes:
That thread was a joy to read honestly :lol:
Aww thanks Emmi!
🥰💛💛

I wonder when we'll see more transfiguration fiascos with the McCoire boys :eyes:
Heh heh. I've already hinted at one with their little sister...

I've got loads of images that are just waiting for fun solos and threads! Colin really needs to tell more of his merry stories!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Yayyyy! I love Colin content! :wow:

Ooo I really ought to think of fun stories for Emi-kins...!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
:lol: Soon, Colin! T-)

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
AVA!! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
EM!! <3

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
I look forward to the day we're graced with more Ava and Colin shenanigans ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I've still got to work on current Ava & Colin shenannigans!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 28 Nov 2024, 16:35 I'm thankful for h.io and all of you! <3

Just wanted to throw that out there :)
and we're thankful for you too! <3

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
Back 8728 / 18141