26 Nov 2024, 03:20
Let's Chat!
Na-night Sage!
Man... It's late here. But I really wanna finish this solo post. Hmm... Might have to make this a 5-parter then...
Man... It's late here. But I really wanna finish this solo post. Hmm... Might have to make this a 5-parter then...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
26 Nov 2024, 03:40
Let's Chat!
Gn Sage! You can do this Em
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
26 Nov 2024, 03:41
Let's Chat!
2000 words in
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
26 Nov 2024, 03:43
Let's Chat!
I think I've broken my personal record for longest post... And I'm still not heckin done
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
26 Nov 2024, 03:56
Let's Chat!
Don't forget to sleep Emmi!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
26 Nov 2024, 03:56
Let's Chat!
Almost... Finished!
Must... Stay... Awake... A bit... More!!!
Must... Stay... Awake... A bit... More!!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
26 Nov 2024, 03:58
Let's Chat!
[quote]Don't overwork yourself! Also, if anyone wants a free banner, moodboard, or avatar, feel free to owl me!