Back 8683 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Tracey I’m good what about you

Mackenzie Maye is my inpc
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm good too! Still waiting for replies

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hii peoples how’s y’all’s doing

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hiya Kora! I'm doing good. You?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m going great thanks for asking :)

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]No prob!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Nothing like reading a thread where nearly everyone in the group IC tells off your PC, for better or for worse :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
That my friend, is called character development. Have a genuinely disliked character is a hard feat but means good writing lol

♡ Life is just a trip, don't let it trip you up - Cash Campbell
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh yeah I love it! :lol:

I mean, my girl Emi-kins is already developing the way I want her to, but there's no harm in having that extra reassurance in a (somewhat) backdated thread :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
whoa an Annie in Let’s Chat!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
Back 8683 / 18141