25 Nov 2024, 12:13
Let's Chat!
Sure sounds tough 
What are you studying? >:
What are you studying? >:
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
25 Nov 2024, 12:20
Let's Chat!
In general, psychology! But this semester it's just history and statistics. It's interesting, but I miss psychology
life seems so dull without it! Do you have plans for the day?
life seems so dull without it! Do you have plans for the day?
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
25 Nov 2024, 12:33
Let's Chat!
Not really! The day's coming to an end
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
25 Nov 2024, 12:36
Let's Chat!
Oh, that’s really exciting! Do you like the field, because it’s one I want to go into (Main goal is to be an author, but until that works out I’m studying to become a counselor/therapist)Amelia Garnett wrote: 25 Nov 2024, 12:20 In general, psychology! But this semester it's just history and statistics. It's interesting, but I miss psychologylife seems so dull without it! Do you have plans for the day?
25 Nov 2024, 12:38
Let's Chat!
Ooh that's cool
You should recommend your books to us next time when you become a famous author
You should recommend your books to us next time when you become a famous author
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
25 Nov 2024, 12:40
Let's Chat!
Lmbo, if I ever finish one. I have a bad habit of coming up with ideas, getting half way through and then starting on a new idea. Right now I mainly write bigger projects to practice and see what it’s like to write a novel, rather than publish them.Joseph Sims wrote: 25 Nov 2024, 12:38 Ooh that's cool
You should recommend your books to us next time when you become a famous author![]()
25 Nov 2024, 12:48
Let's Chat!
*sighhhh*
These essays are doing my head in...
Why does history of the English language have to be so complicated...?
These essays are doing my head in...
Why does history of the English language have to be so complicated...?
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
25 Nov 2024, 12:49
Let's Chat!
Omw same here I can never get a story doneAva Winchect wrote: 25 Nov 2024, 12:40Lmbo, if I ever finish one. I have a bad habit of coming up with ideas, getting half way through and then starting on a new idea. Right now I mainly write bigger projects to practice and see what it’s like to write a novel, rather than publish them.Joseph Sims wrote: 25 Nov 2024, 12:38 Ooh that's cool
You should recommend your books to us next time when you become a famous author![]()
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
25 Nov 2024, 12:57
Let's Chat!
25 Nov 2024, 13:01
Let's Chat!
AVA!! *tacklensugs* I'm trying!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone