Back 8655 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

DADDD!!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
*Huffle sneeze*

Achoo...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hiya!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyo Tracey!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Tracey and Joseph!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Hana! :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph! :cute: How are you?

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm great! Watching soccer rn; my team is winning so I'm in a good mood now :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
That’s nice :D I just woke up hehe :sweatingbullets:

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Same here! :cheers:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 8655 / 18141