Back 8653 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Sage Willows wrote: 23 Nov 2024, 18:03 The ads are new, yes. The founder is trying something out, but please remember to be respectful of his choice! You can read here for specifics.
The voting issue has been reported and he's working on it!
Oh I had a feeling that I must've missed a post about it. Thanks for the info Sage!
OOC Let's Chat!
Where do y'all see ads? I haven't seen them yet

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]The ads are all over the site. D'you by any chance have an ad blocker?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Wow, we have been invaded by ads.

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I really need an add blocker

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
heyyy everyone? how are you guys??? <3<3 <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hiya! I'm good. Yourself?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
im a bit tired, been really busy today

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Busy days can be like that

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 23 Nov 2024, 18:28 The ads are all over the site. D'you by any chance have an ad blocker?
I guess I do then :lol: probably automatic
Maybe you have one too, just need to activate it

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Back 8653 / 18141