23 Nov 2024, 17:40
Let's Chat!
[quote]Morning all!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
23 Nov 2024, 17:53
Let's Chat!
Morning Tracey! How are you?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
23 Nov 2024, 18:00
Let's Chat!
Hi! I don't think there were
but I don't know... There are also new emogi's and its not notifying you when the vote is open...
23 Nov 2024, 18:03
Let's Chat!
23 Nov 2024, 18:11
Let's Chat!
But, why there are ads ?
βͺSorry my angliche, I'm frenchβͺ
βͺRP color: #a36500βͺ
βͺRP color: #a36500βͺ
23 Nov 2024, 18:11
Let's Chat!
23 Nov 2024, 18:13
Let's Chat!
Oh, ok. I'm surprised because there are not ads on poudlard.fr
βͺSorry my angliche, I'm frenchβͺ
βͺRP color: #a36500βͺ
βͺRP color: #a36500βͺ
23 Nov 2024, 18:14
Let's Chat!
Hiya Avery! I'm good! You?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish