OOC Let's Chat!

:eyes:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseeee

Leo Noxley — pc ency
Nadira Bakari — inpc staff ency
Sakura Hirano — inpc ency
STA. 5 EVA. 5 STR. 5 WIS. 5 ARC. 5 ACC. 5
Metamorphmagus Year 1
—————————————— —————————————— ——————————————

OOC Let's Chat!
Jose! :wow: Leo! :wow:

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
LE GASP a Leo beoooooo :wow:
BREEEEEE

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:43 LE GASP a Leo beoooooo :wow:
BREEEEEE
How are you??????!!!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
HIIIIIII

Leo Noxley — pc ency
Nadira Bakari — inpc staff ency
Sakura Hirano — inpc ency
STA. 5 EVA. 5 STR. 5 WIS. 5 ARC. 5 ACC. 5
Metamorphmagus Year 1
—————————————— —————————————— ——————————————

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:36
Avery Gray wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:32
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:10 I made burgers and fries. The burger was good. The fries were a little harder than I wish they were.. not like restaurant tier.
Wait. Now I'm hungry for a burger. :cry2: That sounds so good!
did the pictures send?
Yep! Thanks for sending them! I'll see if I can come up with a banner, but I probably won't get to it until tomorrow. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:37
Bree Grey wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:34
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:34

Oh no! I don't mind at all! I was actually excited to read that and will definitely keep an eye on Tasha's future gossip sessions! :wow:

She's not the only Gryff with similar tea to spill...
*gasps* WHos the other one?
Try @Meyra Lancaster!

She knows lots of gossip!
I'm keen on gossip OCC and IC, I just love a bit of romance!

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ooooh gossip

Leo Noxley — pc ency
Nadira Bakari — inpc staff ency
Sakura Hirano — inpc ency
STA. 5 EVA. 5 STR. 5 WIS. 5 ARC. 5 ACC. 5
Metamorphmagus Year 1
—————————————— —————————————— ——————————————

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:41 how are ya?
There was some awesomé Colin related gossip earlier! I was happily surprised!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire