Back 8640 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]Hiya! I keep on getting ads for facebook, I wanna get a ebike ad!
OOC Let's Chat!
*Slides in*
Heyyy <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm really good! I got a relly goood mark in my maths test. What about everyone else?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Congrats! My sis got her report card today, and she got really good grades! I'm doing well, currently making lunch
OOC Let's Chat!
ooh enjoy lunch, i love timezones, its late evening for me

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 20:06 Honestly, Em. If electricity worked around magic, Colin would sooooo want one of these ebikes we're seeing ads for!!! Those just look so much fun!
Ebike? I’m getting ads for dementia :shock:

Expect a few owls coming your way!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
thanks...... should i do a homework or a reply? .........................

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Honestly, up to you. I gotta do a reply and edit 2 threads
Back 8640 / 18141