22 Nov 2024, 09:01
Let's Chat!
How're ya doing?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
22 Nov 2024, 09:03
Let's Chat!
Morning Nabi & thanks! Debating on starting HW next or just calling it a night since its 4am here XD and Hi Joseph!
22 Nov 2024, 09:05
Let's Chat!
Hi Steven! I'm doing good too!
4 am!?
Don't you need sleep?
Just saw ads on Hio for the first time in 2 years
4 am!?
Just saw ads on Hio for the first time in 2 years
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
22 Nov 2024, 09:05
Let's Chat!
22 Nov 2024, 09:15
Let's Chat!
Well ya see I took a nap from 8-11 so I'm just spacing out my sleeps lol, but you guys are probably right... but what should watch me sleep? The Grinch or The Goblet Of Fire... these are tough decisions lol and ohhh I'm getting the ads too!
22 Nov 2024, 09:18
Let's Chat!
22 Nov 2024, 09:20
Let's Chat!
Only a couple weeks away, Christmas movies are fair game this time of year XD Goodnight!
22 Nov 2024, 09:24
Let's Chat!
I am already listening to songs that are festive. And will have to help decorate the uni for Christmas this Sunday. So really do what you like Nabi lol.Nabi Park wrote: 22 Nov 2024, 09:18 hmm...
The grinch sounds good.
I know it is not even december but still
Also hello been a while, and hello to everyone!
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |