Back 8621 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 01:09 teehee sad scout solo is UP and running >:)
oh my goodness just finished reading it

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 01:27
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 01:09 teehee sad scout solo is UP and running >:)
oh my goodness just finished reading it
zyairs part is coming up soon!!! i cant wait to write him apologizing profusely to sabrina lol

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
*waits (not so) patiently for Scoutie content*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 20 Nov 2024, 22:51 Debating putting out a post or two tonight, I guess it will depend on what post I want to do. I have lost so much motivation.

@Colin McCoire and Aoife should fix that soon enough… (iykyk ;) )
Right?

:green_heart:

Sorry I haven't felt much motivation for writing either!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
COLIN! :wow:

*tacklesnugs*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 01:49
Sage Willows wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 01:27
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 01:09 teehee sad scout solo is UP and running >:)
oh my goodness just finished reading it
zyairs part is coming up soon!!! i cant wait to write him apologizing profusely to sabrina lol
crap I completely forgot to post in the ball for my reply to you

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 01:53 COLIN! :wow:

*tacklesnugs*
I saw you trying to work out the secret! :wow:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 01:55
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 01:53 COLIN! :wow:

*tacklesnugs*
I saw you trying to work out the secret! :wow:
Tee hee! :green_heart:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 01:56
Colin McCoire wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 01:55
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 01:53 COLIN! :wow:

*tacklesnugs*
I saw you trying to work out the secret! :wow:
Tee hee! :green_heart:
For once in Colin's life, it has nothing to do with snogging!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 01:57
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 01:56
Colin McCoire wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 01:55
Emily Shephard wrote: 21 Nov 2024, 01:53 COLIN! :wow:

*tacklesnugs*
I saw you trying to work out the secret! :wow:
Tee hee! :green_heart:
For once in Colin's life, it has nothing to do with snogging!
*gasp*

No snogging?! My word, it must be a life changing event then! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8621 / 18141