OOC Let's Chat!

I made burgers and fries. The burger was good. The fries were a little harder than I wish they were.. not like restaurant tier.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Ooooh now i want a burger

Leo Noxley — pc ency
Nadira Bakari — inpc staff ency
Sakura Hirano — inpc ency
STA. 5 EVA. 5 STR. 5 WIS. 5 ARC. 5 ACC. 5
Metamorphmagus Year 1
—————————————— —————————————— ——————————————

OOC Let's Chat!
I have snacked entirely too much to the point where everything sounds bad too me

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Oh geez

Leo Noxley — pc ency
Nadira Bakari — inpc staff ency
Sakura Hirano — inpc ency
STA. 5 EVA. 5 STR. 5 WIS. 5 ARC. 5 ACC. 5
Metamorphmagus Year 1
—————————————— —————————————— ——————————————

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi, looks like the chat's moved off topic. Good

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:17 Hi, looks like the chat's moved off topic. Good
I still remember! :yes:

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Ughhh

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ughhhh! I need moneyyyyy! on here

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 23:17 Ughhh
*smirks*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
I knew I shouldn't have wrote all that in the post.

@Bree Grey I'm broke too

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.