19 Nov 2024, 00:11
Let's Chat!
19 Nov 2024, 00:17
Let's Chat!
Hi Tracey!
Haha fr lol I've been sticking to the same banner for the longest time
Haha fr lol I've been sticking to the same banner for the longest time
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
19 Nov 2024, 00:29
Let's Chat!
19 Nov 2024, 00:30
Let's Chat!
Cool! Haven't made many banners myself... maybe I should start making some
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
19 Nov 2024, 01:17
Let's Chat!
[quote="Emily Shephard" post_id=1096550 time=1731972308]
I saw your thread request.
I think I have got an idea for Casey friends...
I saw your thread request.
I think I have got an idea for Casey friends...
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
19 Nov 2024, 01:18
Let's Chat!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
19 Nov 2024, 01:20
Let's Chat!
Hi guys!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
19 Nov 2024, 01:20
Let's Chat!
JO!!! 
*bear snugs*
*bear snugs*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
19 Nov 2024, 01:21
Let's Chat!