Back 8579 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Nov 2024, 19:08 *snugs Ava*
I had stopped crying and then my sister asked why I was crying and I tried to explain it and I just started crying again. I have work in 40 minutes and cannot be doing this 😭

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 16 Nov 2024, 19:09
Emily Shephard wrote: 16 Nov 2024, 19:08 *snugs Ava*
I had stopped crying and then my sister asked why I was crying and I tried to explain it and I just started crying again. I have work in 40 minutes and cannot be doing this 😭
Sounds like me with anxiety... And sad movies in general...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 16 Nov 2024, 19:07
Steven John wrote: 16 Nov 2024, 19:06 Hey everyone! Hope all is well!!
Nothing is well anymore… 😭
Oh no :( I see Netflix is on a heartbreaking streak this month with the new seasons
OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 16 Nov 2024, 17:04 hey Tracey! Are you feeling better?
Hi! Yes, I'm feeling a lot better!
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 16 Nov 2024, 20:05
Emiline Hunter wrote: 16 Nov 2024, 17:04 hey Tracey! Are you feeling better?
Hi! Yes, I'm feeling a lot better!
OOh thats good. <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Lorelorelorelorelore...!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Earthlings!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Guys i am supposed to be asleep but i got an abrupt burst of energy to write some replies - help, what do I do
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm into 1600 words of a solo post and I'm still not done :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Finish the replies I guess, unless you have something important tomorrow :grin:

Em how- :S

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 8579 / 18141