Back 8560 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]Yep! Anyways, gotta go. Need ta make me some milk tea

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh cya! Maybe I should drink some too :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Sounds delicious! Have fun! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I can give ya some virtual milk tea? Is that even a thing? Ah who cares.
-gives out milk tea-

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
-grabs milk tea-

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
*takes milk tea*
Ahh thanks a lot!
*gobbles down everything including the cup* :clown: :tongue:
Last edited by Joseph Sims on 14 Nov 2024, 00:27, edited 1 time in total.

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
:lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Yah! It's in a bottle! Aish, this kid
-goes to make more-

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
-grabs some more tea before Joseph drinks it all again- :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 14 Nov 2024, 00:15
Cass Ito wrote: 13 Nov 2024, 23:17
Sage Willows wrote: 13 Nov 2024, 22:47 hello, hello
A Sage! Hello hello
Cass! how are you??
I'm doing well! Pretty ordinary day today

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Back 8560 / 18141