13 Nov 2024, 20:54
Let's Chat!
AVAAAA!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
13 Nov 2024, 21:00
Let's Chat!
Avaaa
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
13 Nov 2024, 21:01
Let's Chat!
Life's okay! (for now... I've got my boxing gloves on before it decides to take another whack at me
)
Essays and anxiety won't be enough to stop LOREEEEE!
How's you?
Essays and anxiety won't be enough to stop LOREEEEE!
How's you?
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
13 Nov 2024, 21:01
Let's Chat!
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
13 Nov 2024, 21:09
Let's Chat!
13 Nov 2024, 21:12
Let's Chat!
*sighhhh*
Honestly, NaNoWriMo is kind of a ship that's sailed by now for me. I'm well behind and with essays now due, time is much more scarce. But I'm so pleased you're making better progress than I am, and life sounds like it's behaving for you too!
Honestly, NaNoWriMo is kind of a ship that's sailed by now for me. I'm well behind and with essays now due, time is much more scarce. But I'm so pleased you're making better progress than I am, and life sounds like it's behaving for you too!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
13 Nov 2024, 21:22
Let's Chat!
It’s hard, but I know it’s the only time every year that I have the motivation and support to write consistently and in large increments, so I push through the slog section (which starts about now) and just try to get to the end, even if nothing on the page is even remotely relevant or skilled.