13 Nov 2024, 14:49
Let's Chat!
Hi Sabrina!! I'm good! Howdy?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
13 Nov 2024, 14:50
Let's Chat!
GAHH!
Lore... Overload!
Lore... Overload!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
13 Nov 2024, 14:53
Let's Chat!
You alright Em?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
13 Nov 2024, 14:53
Let's Chat!
Joseph, Hi! Aren't you supposed to be away? Anyways, glad to have ya back! I am doing great, just got back from school and practically jumped to my pc
13 Nov 2024, 14:54
Let's Chat!
I just came back from my camp! It's great to be backkk
Haha lol I do that so much
Haha lol I do that so much
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
13 Nov 2024, 14:54
Let's Chat!
I have a lot of lore to do!!!
One's a bit more ambitious than the other idea I've got cookin' but I want them both to be just... right...
One's a bit more ambitious than the other idea I've got cookin' but I want them both to be just... right...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
13 Nov 2024, 14:57
Let's Chat!
I'll be hearing more about that lore when I have time >:)
Good night all!
Good night all!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
13 Nov 2024, 14:57
Let's Chat!
Na-night Jo!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
13 Nov 2024, 15:01
Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 13 Nov 2024, 14:54 I just came back from my camp! It's great to be backkk![]()
Haha lol I do that so much![]()
Oh we're also glad to have you back, been a little strange without seeing you here haha
13 Nov 2024, 15:04
Let's Chat!
Hi, everyone!
Sorry I haven't gotten to our RP yet, I promise I will @Sabrina Lyons I have like 10 RP's I have to reply to. Haha
Sorry I haven't gotten to our RP yet, I promise I will @Sabrina Lyons I have like 10 RP's I have to reply to. Haha