Back 8542 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]Morning all!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
To me it's already the evening :'(

#1f2def
PC : Dove Cullen iNPC : Eflamm Fustec
OOC Let's Chat!
its afternoon for me. I can't wait to go home and rest im so tired


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks for the help, and sorry I double posted. My computer always glitches whenever I try and post. I guess that's what I have to live with since this isn't a very new computer.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 11 Nov 2024, 18:20 Thanks for the help, and sorry I double posted. My computer always glitches whenever I try and post. I guess that's what I have to live with since this isn't a very new computer.
Happens when we least expect it! No harm done <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Nov 2024, 18:13
Morning all!
Morning Tracey!! You did it again, and were officially the first person to welcome me everywhere XD
OOC Let's Chat!
hey! <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Steven John wrote: 11 Nov 2024, 18:32
Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Nov 2024, 18:13
Morning all!
Morning Tracey!! You did it again, and were officially the first person to welcome me everywhere XD
I just felt like it!

How's everyone doing?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Im good what bout you

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm sick :(

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 8542 / 18141