Back 8541 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Oliver Armani wrote: 11 Nov 2024, 13:31 That's understandable! Mine's updated, I'm just re-coding/coding. I'm sure that I'm going to end up recoding it later, but for now I'm liking how it's turning out. Have to code Family and his Pet's page, then just some recoding for his basics/portkey/and threads.
I'm sorry- CODE?
There's coding here?
OOC Let's Chat!
Jaune Willard Basset wrote: 11 Nov 2024, 13:33
Oliver Armani wrote: 11 Nov 2024, 13:31 That's understandable! Mine's updated, I'm just re-coding/coding. I'm sure that I'm going to end up recoding it later, but for now I'm liking how it's turning out. Have to code Family and his Pet's page, then just some recoding for his basics/portkey/and threads.
I'm sorry- CODE?
There's coding here?
yep!! You can use BBcode to decorate your ency and posts things of that like :]

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
I feel as if I made mine quite barebones, but I know I'll naturally end up turning it into a masterpiece eventually.

Object Permanence persists darkness.
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 11 Nov 2024, 13:34
Jaune Willard Basset wrote: 11 Nov 2024, 13:33
Oliver Armani wrote: 11 Nov 2024, 13:31 That's understandable! Mine's updated, I'm just re-coding/coding. I'm sure that I'm going to end up recoding it later, but for now I'm liking how it's turning out. Have to code Family and his Pet's page, then just some recoding for his basics/portkey/and threads.
I'm sorry- CODE?
There's coding here?
yep!! You can use BBcode to decorate your ency and posts things of that like :]
...Skies above have mercy.
OOC Let's Chat!
Jaune Willard Basset wrote: 11 Nov 2024, 13:35
Oliver Armani wrote: 11 Nov 2024, 13:34
Jaune Willard Basset wrote: 11 Nov 2024, 13:33
Oliver Armani wrote: 11 Nov 2024, 13:31 That's understandable! Mine's updated, I'm just re-coding/coding. I'm sure that I'm going to end up recoding it later, but for now I'm liking how it's turning out. Have to code Family and his Pet's page, then just some recoding for his basics/portkey/and threads.
I'm sorry- CODE?
There's coding here?
yep!! You can use BBcode to decorate your ency and posts things of that like :]
...Skies above have mercy.
:lol: Coding is all optional though, and you don't have to have it, if you do want it but don't want to code. There is a donation thread were you can use code free use, just be sure to give credit were it is due. :3 And if none of them tickle your fancy, shops! You can place in order in an OOC shop for some costume code.

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
I never bother with coding (it can get a bit too saturated in graphics for me to read sometimes - makes it confusing :sweatingbullets: )

As long as it's readable and semi-organised, I'm happy enough :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I agree! :)
My index application has been pending since October 30, do you guys know how long it takes to get approved after changes are made?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 11 Nov 2024, 14:25 My index application has been pending since October 30, do you guys know how long it takes to get approved after changes are made?
Remember to not double post :]

It normally takes up to two weeks. So after it hits two week mark I would just owl. Again, just after two weeks. Staff can be verrrryyyy busy.

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 11 Nov 2024, 14:25 My index application has been pending since October 30, do you guys know how long it takes to get approved after changes are made?
If after two-ish weeks and you haven't heard anything, give the staff a little nudge just to check and see. They can be busy so don't fret! They'll get round to it ;)

Also, just as a wee friendly reminder, not to double post (you can simply amend and edit your last post in the future) ^^ <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
hehehehehe


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 8541 / 18141