Back 8539 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hey y'all!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Lil Gryff!!!


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone :wow:

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8
OOC Let's Chat!
yes yes! excited to finally be out and about
OOC Let's Chat!
I fear the excitement quota will be exceeded. Luckily I don't know what that is.

Object Permanence persists darkness.
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning everyone!! <3 <3

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Geraldine Klin wrote: 11 Nov 2024, 13:08 I fear the excitement quota will be exceeded. Luckily I don't know what that is.
what does this button do

OOOH
OOC Let's Chat!
:] have you gotten around to learning how to make an ency or anything?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm working on mine right now T-T Decided to re-code all/most of it :lol:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 11 Nov 2024, 13:12 :] have you gotten around to learning how to make an ency or anything?
IMMA BE FR WITH YOU IM JUST GONNA FIGURE IT OUT AS I GO

crapi left caps on
Back 8539 / 18141