10 Nov 2024, 17:24
Let's Chat!
*sigh* I just want to be able to sit down and actually finish a dang thing
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
10 Nov 2024, 17:25
Let's Chat!
[quote]Don't worry Em! You can do it!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
10 Nov 2024, 17:54
Let's Chat!
Hoo tricky question i love to manySabrina Lyons wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 13:22Oi I just discovered Oasis ans I totally fell in love! What are your fav songs?Dove Cullen wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 12:03 My fav bands are oasis, muse ou linkin park (and wayy others but too long to tell)
And i find a lot of french muscis very good (cos im french)
But i dont really listen to rap
Wby ?
Id say live forever, supersonic and i think whatever my favv one (childhood song a bit)
10 Nov 2024, 19:54
Let's Chat!
*wiggles*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
10 Nov 2024, 19:57
Let's Chat!
Oooh Oasis! I like Supersonic, Songbird, and Donβt Go AwayDove Cullen wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 17:54Hoo tricky question i love to manySabrina Lyons wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 13:22Oi I just discovered Oasis ans I totally fell in love! What are your fav songs?Dove Cullen wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 12:03 My fav bands are oasis, muse ou linkin park (and wayy others but too long to tell)
And i find a lot of french muscis very good (cos im french)
But i dont really listen to rap
Wby ?
Id say live forever, supersonic and i think whatever my favv one (childhood song a bit)
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
10 Nov 2024, 22:02
Let's Chat!
I am kinda basic
- my favs are Wonderwall and Don't look back in anger which are their tops on spotify but oh well
Btw Dove, I've been meaning to tell you - your pfp is incredible! Did you draw it yourself?
Btw Dove, I've been meaning to tell you - your pfp is incredible! Did you draw it yourself?
10 Nov 2024, 22:09
Let's Chat!
Morning people!!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
10 Nov 2024, 22:53
Let's Chat!
Hola Swan! Going to camp now! Cya in 3 days!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.