Back 8534 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Dove Cullen wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 10:54
Sabrina Lyons wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 10:29
Joseph Sims wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 09:01 Mmmmm music :lol:
I don't have much to offer lol, I have terrible taste XD
Oh shush you and Amelia both! I am a firm believer of the opinion that no music taste is bad :meninblack:
I deefff agree with you :lol:
:lol: :lol: What do you like to listen to?

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
OOC Let's Chat!
My fav bands are oasis, muse ou linkin park (and wayy others but too long to tell)
And i find a lot of french muscis very good (cos im french)
But i dont really listen to rap

Wby ?

#1f2def
PC : Dove Cullen iNPC : Eflamm Fustec
OOC Let's Chat!
Yo they have cool names

I listen to pretty much everything, but my faves aren't really hio friendly🙈

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
OOC Let's Chat!
Ouch what a problem 😂

#1f2def
PC : Dove Cullen iNPC : Eflamm Fustec
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm back guys! Just finished writing my replies :happy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Amelia Garnett wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 10:52 Yeah do send plz!
Haha just not sure if my songs' lyrics abide by the site's rules
Here you go love! <3 just keep in mind that its definitely not site appropriate :sweatingbullets:
Dove Cullen wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 12:03 My fav bands are oasis, muse ou linkin park (and wayy others but too long to tell)
And i find a lot of french muscis very good (cos im french)
But i dont really listen to rap

Wby ?
Oi I just discovered Oasis ans I totally fell in love! What are your fav songs?
Joseph Sims wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 12:44 I'm back guys! Just finished writing my replies :happy:
Hi again! I am still going through mine-
Last edited by Sabrina Lyons on 10 Nov 2024, 13:24, edited 1 time in total.
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks Sabrina! I'll give it a go :)

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
OOC Let's Chat!
Just to let yall know I'll be away on a camp for the next 3 dayz and um I'm going to sleep now!
So cya next time! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Have fun!! Good night :)

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
OOC Let's Chat!
Aw we'll miss youu. Sleep well!
Back 8534 / 18141