Back 8530 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Doing alright haha

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
*gasp* it's a Bailey! how are you doing?

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Yooo Bailey! Sage! Sup?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
gasp. Hi Sage, and Bailey!! Hey Joseph!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
How're ya doing Brook? :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 01:09
gasp. Hi Sage, and Bailey!! Hey Joseph!
hey, I got your DM! I'll message you back once I get a small bit of work done <3

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
good! had two games won today! thinking about doing a open thread. what about you, Joseph?
Sage Willows wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 01:10
Brookline Quinn wrote: 10 Nov 2024, 01:09
gasp. Hi Sage, and Bailey!! Hey Joseph!
hey, I got your DM! I'll message you back once I get a small bit of work done <3
take your time! replies and ooc is first!! <3 <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good too! Congratz on the games :grin:
I gotta go off soon :cryhappy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
*plops*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
EM! 💛

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 8530 / 18141