Back 8523 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

night y'all!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself around here :)
OOC Let's Chat!
AH, I’m super excited because me and a guy I liked decided to start talking tonight and he’s actually so sweet

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks Tracey! Now that you welcomed me twice OOC its only natural you should welcome me IC too XD
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Welcome you IC? Never thought of that! Now, how do I do that?
OOC Let's Chat!
Loll that's hilarious
I'm back guys! >:)

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ill be making my post at the Ravenclaw table after immediately getting sorted here soon! Maybe you could be the first person I sit next to XD @Tracey Bailey
OOC Let's Chat!
Afternoon! How is everyone? ^^

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
Back 8523 / 18141