Back 8518 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 8 Nov 2024, 13:06
Joseph Sims wrote: 8 Nov 2024, 13:06 Hola El! :grin: :lol:
Hi hii! How are ya?
I'm doing good! You?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 8 Nov 2024, 13:16
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 8 Nov 2024, 13:06
Joseph Sims wrote: 8 Nov 2024, 13:06 Hola El! :grin: :lol:
Hi hii! How are ya?
I'm doing good! You?
I'm doing well! Just preparing for my upcoming tests...

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 8 Nov 2024, 13:17
Joseph Sims wrote: 8 Nov 2024, 13:16
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 8 Nov 2024, 13:06
Joseph Sims wrote: 8 Nov 2024, 13:06 Hola El! :grin: :lol:
Hi hii! How are ya?
I'm doing good! You?
I'm doing well! Just preparing for my upcoming tests...
Ooh good luck! I'm so glad my exams are over... I did really well so my parents mostly just let me use Hio for the whole day :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
hi people


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Keith! :rofl:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi lil badger


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
How's your day been? Okay maybe it just started but yeah :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm very tired and irritated at the real world,

hows your day?


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Pretty uneventful ngl :happy:

Why? How's the world treating ya?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
well my country would rather have a felon and terrible person in office than a woman,

and being the kind of person i am and age, I'm legit terrified because i dont even get a say in anything since i can't vote yet

so im mad at the adults for failing us.

but anyway


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 8518 / 18141