Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

i did, still winning

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hm

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hmm

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nope

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hmmmmm

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hmmmmmmm

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hımmmmmmm

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
BOOM

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones