Let's Chat!
@Lily what test did you have?
Good luck for your results!
Good luck for your results!
"That's crap-puccino" Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
Let's Chat!
okay so by uncomfortable sleep I meant that I have like that plasticy thingy on my bed to keep my mattress from being ruined thanks to the cat deciding he would be a jerk and pee on my bed sometimes.
Well, I needed to wash my black fitted sheet and all, so that meant that I was sleeping on the plastic cover thingy. I *hate* how it feels and how it's almost as if adhesive and all, but also cold at the same time, and it made me wake up like 4 times in two hours.
Well, I needed to wash my black fitted sheet and all, so that meant that I was sleeping on the plastic cover thingy. I *hate* how it feels and how it's almost as if adhesive and all, but also cold at the same time, and it made me wake up like 4 times in two hours.
| You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something. |
Let's Chat!
Hi Tes! Welcome to hio! Just letting you lnow, to mention someone, click the @ button on your tool bar then type in the full name
Let's Chat!
Oops mb
"That's crap-puccino" Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
Let's Chat!
Its alright! I did the same mistake when I was new...
Let's Chat!
Bad..... As hell..... I was having a fever rn.....Julia Evans wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 12:04Ooo... how did it go? All my tests ended last week, now just waiting for results...
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Oh no! Hope you get better soon! Which subjectLily Clarke wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 12:11Bad..... As hell..... I was having a fever rn.....Julia Evans wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 12:04Ooo... how did it go? All my tests ended last week, now just waiting for results...
Let's Chat!
Thanks.... It was of social science,my least favourite subjectJulia Evans wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 12:12Oh no! Hope you get better soon! Which subjectLily Clarke wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 12:11Bad..... As hell..... I was having a fever rn.....Julia Evans wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 12:04Ooo... how did it go? All my tests ended last week, now just waiting for results...
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Oof... we dont have ss here but we have something similarLily Clarke wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 12:13Thanks.... It was of social science,y leats favourite subjectJulia Evans wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 12:12Oh no! Hope you get better soon! Which subjectLily Clarke wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 12:11Bad..... As hell..... I was having a fever rn.....Julia Evans wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 12:04Ooo... how did it go? All my tests ended last week, now just waiting for results...
Let's Chat!
Geo and politics?Julia Evans wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 12:13Oof... we dont have ss here but we have something similarLily Clarke wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 12:13Thanks.... It was of social science,y leats favourite subjectJulia Evans wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 12:12Oh no! Hope you get better soon! Which subjectLily Clarke wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 12:11Bad..... As hell..... I was having a fever rn.....Julia Evans wrote: 17 Feb 2026, 12:04
Ooo... how did it go? All my tests ended last week, now just waiting for results...
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ ʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ’ꜱ