Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Ah but live in the moment, for I am winning today

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Are you?
I think I am now.

If someone says it's impossible, be the one to make it possible

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I don't think so

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
You sure? I don’t think so

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*starts handing out trophies and medals to all the people who are winning*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yes! Trophies! Medals!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yay!!

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Victory still though

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
nuh uh, i'm winning

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Look again

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones