6 Nov 2024, 16:32
Let's Chat!
If you're really interested, you would apply for it when you do you index registration!Sabrina Lyons wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:31 I considered applying for a werewolf (still am now as I have the time (or at least I think lol)) as I think it'd be cool to rp as one but idk if it'd fit Sabrina egh
We've got a whole pack of first year wolves, so there would be loads of opportunity to RP your potential wolfiness!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
6 Nov 2024, 16:36
Let's Chat!
My darling Casey was going to be a werewolf... but that was in ye olde "old iNPC" system.
But I love him too much to deactivate and start again
But I love him too much to deactivate and start again
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
6 Nov 2024, 16:59
Let's Chat!
You can't deactivate our Emmi!Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 16:36 My darling Casey was going to be a werewolf... but that was in ye olde "old iNPC" system.
But I love him too much to deactivate and start again![]()
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
6 Nov 2024, 17:10
Let's Chat!
I WANA SEEE!Colin McCoire wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 16:28It was a fun prank! There were spiders and everything!Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:23hah-?Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 22:59Oh!
Fair enough then!
You wouldn't be the first Hufflepuff Colin's locked up in the dungeon...
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
6 Nov 2024, 17:16
Let's Chat!
The day I deactivate Emi-kins is the day I FAIL as an aspiring linguist and writer!Colin McCoire wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 16:59You can't deactivate our Emmi!Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 16:36 My darling Casey was going to be a werewolf... but that was in ye olde "old iNPC" system.
But I love him too much to deactivate and start again![]()
![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
6 Nov 2024, 17:24
Let's Chat!
howdy
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
6 Nov 2024, 18:03
Let's Chat!
Hi there!
what are you up to?
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!