Back 8490 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Oliver Armani wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:16 ohh new pfp?
Yes! <3 Sorry it took me too long to reply!



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
Uhhhh I think like a week ish ago??

Lol all good!! Looks nice! :3

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks! I see you also changed yours <3 :)



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
Haha yep!! Felt it fit Ollie a lot better then my old one

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:49
Sabrina Lyons wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:37
Oliver Armani wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:35
Sabrina Lyons wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:27
Oliver Armani wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:26 My fourth time being a firsty to :3 :lol:
Oi, I knew you were experienced, but I didn't know you were ancient :shock2:
Please im not that old ✋😭 Ive been on site since like April 2022 lmao
Dont worry, you are in your best years grandpa :chocogrenouille:
Let me just run to the retirement home then XD
Juniper Kelly wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:39
Oliver Armani wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:35
Sabrina Lyons wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:27
Oliver Armani wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:26 My fourth time being a firsty to :3 :lol:
Oi, I knew you were experienced, but I didn't know you were ancient :shock2:
Please im not that old ✋😭 Ive been on site since like April 2022 lmao
I’m older than u
Omg who were u before tell me pls
Probs XD


Quinn Root, Andre Lebedev, Alexand Mason, Quinn Root again, and now Ollie
WUINN
OMG HI QUINN AHHH

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Juniper Kelly wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:55
Oliver Armani wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:49
Sabrina Lyons wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:37
Oliver Armani wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:35
Sabrina Lyons wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:27

Oi, I knew you were experienced, but I didn't know you were ancient :shock2:
Please im not that old ✋😭 Ive been on site since like April 2022 lmao
Dont worry, you are in your best years grandpa :chocogrenouille:
Let me just run to the retirement home then XD
Juniper Kelly wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:39
Oliver Armani wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:35
Sabrina Lyons wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:27

Oi, I knew you were experienced, but I didn't know you were ancient :shock2:
Please im not that old ✋😭 Ive been on site since like April 2022 lmao
I’m older than u
Omg who were u before tell me pls
Probs XD


Quinn Root, Andre Lebedev, Alexand Mason, Quinn Root again, and now Ollie
WUINN
OMG HI QUINN AHHH


Hiiiii :3

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:52 Uhhhh I think like a week ish ago??

Lol all good!! Looks nice! :3
what?! I didnt even notice - its so cute (i mean every cat on Hio is cute and generic and-you get it-)
OOC Let's Chat!
Sabrina Lyons wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 16:00
Oliver Armani wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:52 Uhhhh I think like a week ish ago??

Lol all good!! Looks nice! :3
what?! I didnt even notice - its so cute (i mean every cat on Hio is cute and generic and-you get it-)
Lol yeah XD it was hard choosing what cat I wanted lol

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 15:23
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 22:59
Juniper Kelly wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 22:31
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 22:24
Ava Winchect wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 22:07 To the staff who are watching: please let Cass out of whatever basement they say you locked them in…
Wait.

Who locked Cass in the dungeon!? :eyes:
me /j
Oh!

Fair enough then!
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 22:37 dungeon? i wana see!
You wouldn't be the first Hufflepuff Colin's locked up in the dungeon...
hah-?
It was a fun prank! There were spiders and everything!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
*pets cute little spooder* :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8490 / 18141