6 Nov 2024, 14:55
Let's Chat!
[quote]Morning all!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
6 Nov 2024, 15:03
Let's Chat!
morning!
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
6 Nov 2024, 15:18
Let's Chat!
so many first years jeez-
Hello new ones, I'm Keith, pleasure to meet you. Hope you enjoy H.io enough to stick around
Hello new ones, I'm Keith, pleasure to meet you. Hope you enjoy H.io enough to stick around
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
6 Nov 2024, 15:19
Let's Chat!
What do ya mean 'jeez'? More lile 'yay', eh?/lh.
Nice to meet you Keith!
Nice to meet you Keith!
6 Nov 2024, 15:20
Let's Chat!
Oh no i didn't mean jt in a bad way, I'm just feel a bit old seeing how many new people there are. i remember when i first joined,
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
6 Nov 2024, 15:22
Let's Chat!
Yeah I know, I am just joking around
if you feel old, imagine how the 7th years feel