Back 8482 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Cirrus Nam wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 03:04
Juniper Kelly wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 01:17
Cass Ito wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 01:16
Juniper Kelly wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 01:15
to assert dominance... :cute:
>:[
:P

does anyone wanna roleplay cuz I have one active thread rn :cry2:
I do \(o.o)
omg yippee

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
OOC Let's Chat!
Good Morning ^-^

Park Nabi
xxxxxxHufflepuff HoH: Edith Alariexxxxx
Boram Borisova
OOC Let's Chat!
Sup! Morning to you too Nabi :)

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
OOC Let's Chat!
Nabi Park wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 09:54 Good Morning ^-^
your pfp is beautiful

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
OOC Let's Chat!
Amelia Garnett wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 09:56 Sup! Morning to you too Nabi :)
:) thank you Amelia and Juniper (I do not know if i can double post so im sorry @Juniper Kelly)

Park Nabi
xxxxxxHufflepuff HoH: Edith Alariexxxxx
Boram Borisova
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Nabi! Hiya Amelia :)

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey there! :) what r y'all up to?

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
OOC Let's Chat!
Nothing much really! I've got an online meeting in 8 minutes... :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh busy I see :) good luck!

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
OOC Let's Chat!
Amelia Garnett wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 10:51 Hey there! :) what r y'all up to?
just finished some body studies in my sketchbook. I'm experimenting with plus size and poc body types.
I also posted an open rp a few hours ago so I'm feeling pretty productive.

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
Back 8482 / 18141