Back 8479 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I hope so too! :happy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Aw, thanks Joseph!
*happily takes her milk tea back*

I remember one time I was in class, it was a while ago, actually, I was sitting on the bleachers on the soccer field and a soccer ball flew my way, I got hit and my glasses broke, not to mention my nose broke too, but obviously I'm ok now, but I hated that day

I hope so too!
OOC Let's Chat!
Ah in that scenario I'd always be the one who accidentally fires the ball at the bleachers and ends up in trouble :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
hiya guys!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Brook!!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
how are ya today, Joseph and Tracey?

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm doing good! Going for lunch anytime soon :)

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Okay bye guyz I'm going now :bye:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 8479 / 18141