6 Nov 2024, 01:19
Let's Chat!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
6 Nov 2024, 01:20
Let's Chat!
An Em! How are you?
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
6 Nov 2024, 01:21
Let's Chat!
A Cass and a Jo!!
I'm good! Trying to find the *In Vergil's voice* motivation to do replies and NaNoWriMo...
I'm good! Trying to find the *In Vergil's voice* motivation to do replies and NaNoWriMo...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
6 Nov 2024, 01:22
Let's Chat!
I did one today and I am very proud of myself! First time in a while I have been able to find the time to do a reply
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
6 Nov 2024, 01:23
Let's Chat!
Mmm! Gimme a sec lemme see if I have any motivation to spare 
*Rummages through his bag*
Congrats Cass!!!
*Rummages through his bag*
Congrats Cass!!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
6 Nov 2024, 01:25
Let's Chat!
your motivation is hereEmily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 01:21 A Cass and a Jo!!
I'm good! Trying to find the *In Vergil's voice* motivation to do replies and NaNoWriMo...![]()
do replies and nano
6 Nov 2024, 01:26
Let's Chat!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
6 Nov 2024, 01:28
Let's Chat!
*gives you motivation hollow purple style*Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 01:21 A Cass and a Jo!!
I'm good! Trying to find the *In Vergil's voice* motivation to do replies and NaNoWriMo...![]()
6 Nov 2024, 01:32
Let's Chat!
*Gives Em spare motivation*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
6 Nov 2024, 01:34
Let's Chat!
If you ever want to do word sprints with me, I’m willing! Goal for tonight is to get 5k words down so I can beat someone in my trackbear leaderboardEmily Shephard wrote: 6 Nov 2024, 01:21 A Cass and a Jo!!
I'm good! Trying to find the *In Vergil's voice* motivation to do replies and NaNoWriMo...![]()