5 Nov 2024, 23:09
Let's Chat!
That is extremely helpful! Thank you! (◕‿◕✿)Avis Marlong wrote: 5 Nov 2024, 23:08 This may help for when the semester starts
And This for classes
But you do need a certain number of posts yes
i am slowly forgetting your face
5 Nov 2024, 23:09
Let's Chat!
Thanks for the clarification Avis!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
5 Nov 2024, 23:12
Let's Chat!
I think sometimes there is just so much on the website to look through when you first start that it doesn't seem like you can find anything.
Luckily for me, I just basically explore every nook I can find before doing anything else:)
Luckily for me, I just basically explore every nook I can find before doing anything else:)
Avis Marlong | ”She won't cry or beg for help...she'll isolate from the world and fight her own demons so that nobody can throw it in her face later.” |
"The odds of hitting your target increase dramatically when you aim at it." Benji Marecos |
5 Nov 2024, 23:13
Let's Chat!
The first thing I did was write a bunch of open rps and wait
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
5 Nov 2024, 23:15
Let's Chat!
I must have read at least 4/5 of the encyclopedia before posting (besides the characters obviously)
Avis Marlong | ”She won't cry or beg for help...she'll isolate from the world and fight her own demons so that nobody can throw it in her face later.” |
"The odds of hitting your target increase dramatically when you aim at it." Benji Marecos |
5 Nov 2024, 23:17
Let's Chat!
Wow
Joseph doesn't have the attention span for that
I only just read the site rules a month ago
Joseph doesn't have the attention span for that
I only just read the site rules a month ago
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
5 Nov 2024, 23:17
Let's Chat!
Neither does Avery. I can only read the first page before losing interest.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
5 Nov 2024, 23:18
Let's Chat!
If only that attention span extended to my homework...
Avis Marlong | ”She won't cry or beg for help...she'll isolate from the world and fight her own demons so that nobody can throw it in her face later.” |
"The odds of hitting your target increase dramatically when you aim at it." Benji Marecos |